Dancing to a different beat


This is one of those moments of encouragement blogs for those out there who feel like they are completely inadequate and don't seem to 'fit in'.  To those who get anxious about showing their true individuality and beauty because they are so scared of being shot down.

I want you to know that you are incredibly beautiful the way you are! You were born with unique and intricate details to place your mark on the world.  Every beautiful piece of you is there for a purpose.  You were designed to be different..... so find the best way possible to enhance those amazing features!  Stop trying to hide who you are or create an identity that aims to please everyone but yourself.  All it does is make you uncomfortable and insecure which eventually starts to show.

There's nothing wrong with being different. As I said, it's about find the best ways of enhancing the amazing aspects of your individuality to bring about the most beautiful version of you possible.  If you be yourself in the best way possible, then it attracts the best people possible to you.  It keeps your heart warm, your soul dancing and love for life strong!

I can completely relate to that because I spent too many years of my life trying to hide the true me in order to please those around me.  I just wanted everyone else to be happy.  But in reality, I was miserable and insecure and felt like I was lying to myself.  And because I wasn't happy with the person I was portraying, those around me were impacted.  But as soon as I came to that realisation that it's ok to be myself, I started to act on it.  And I can tell you that it's the most liberating feeling I've ever had in my entire life.  I can look at myself in that mirror and know that I looking at myself.  I know that when I interact with others, it is my personality coming through.  I feel so at peace with myself and it's bought about the most amazing people in my life.

So I encourage you, learn to love yourself and embrace the beautiful person you are.  Feel liberated in knowing that you are living your life as the personality that suits you!  You'll be so amazed at how that change brings about so much more amazing rewards that you never knew possible.

Comments

Popular Posts