Imperfect


Perfection: 
The condition, state, or quality of being free or as 
free as possible from all flaws or defects.

My name is Krystal and I am imperfect...... but I am totally 100% content with that!

I strive to be the BEST version of me but I will NEVER strive to be perfect, because let's face it.... it's impossible. 

Once upon a time I wanted so desperately to be perfect, but in the end it did me no favours.  I was never truly at peace or satisfied with my efforts.  Nothing was ever enough. So there came a point where I addressed within my heart what I truly wanted. So in order to help find peace and direction in my life, I adapted my thinking:

  • I am not a perfect Mother..... but my daughter is my Universe and everything I do is out of love.
  • I am not visually perfect...... but the beauty within my heart overpowers any visual flaws I may have.
  • I am not a perfect Teacher..... but I address my faults and work hard to lift my standard.
  • I am not fitness perfection..... but I work hard to improve, grow and adapt to my circumstances.
  • I am not a perfect daughter or sister..... but those closest to me know I love them with all my heart even though some days it doesn't seem like I show it.
  • I am imperfect in love..... but with every heartbreak I grow wiser.
  • I am an imperfect Christian.... But the only one that truly matters still loves me ;-).
Life is special and real.... trying to be perfect is not keeping life real!  A small (and healthy) dose of understanding imperfection stops complacency and gives you the strength and wisdom to grow.  It also gives you the strength to show a great amount of love for everyone special in your life and everything that you do!

Enjoy your evening! :-)
    

Comments

Popular Posts